It is indeed a distressing moment when the important photos get deleted or erased intentionally/unknowingly. However, with Photo Recovery Software, this will not be the situation. You will never lose your precious memories or important pictures, in case of professionals, due to which your business might be affected. If you have deleted data other than pictures then you can restore data from MacBook using the MacBook Data Recovery.
Scenarios where it is most likely to lose your important pictures
- Accidental deletion of photos – Deletion of photos by selecting “Delete All” option, in the digital camera, by mistake, instead of deleting one picture. Or by pressing Command+Delete key combination.
- Images deleted by emptying the MacTrash - You might have accidentally erased a lot of pictures from the Trash Bin using its context menu. When you delete or empty the Trash, they are removed from there and there is no inbuilt option to retrieve emptied or erased files back.
- The loss during copying photos from one storage device to another – Unintentionally switching off the camera or improper shutdown due to a low battery during transferring of the pictures, may lead to data loss.
- Pictures lost due to memory card corruption – Storage devices removed without using “Safely Remove Hardware” or using the same memory card for more than one device may lead to the corrupted memory card, which in turn leads to loss of the photos. No matter in which case you have lost photos, you can easily recover iTunes images, songs and other data on Mac just by getting the tool. Know more about recovering iTunes music.
Because the operating system doesn't immediately reuse the space from deleted files, it is easy to undelete the lost/deleted photos. But the probability of recovering the deleted photos decreases if we use the computer after deletion. Mac OS X may overwrite this little free space very quickly with temp files. The greatest chance of Mac recovery is to stop using the machine once we wrongly deleted the pictures. Thus, there will be a higher chance to recover deleted images.
Features that make it an ideal software
- Recover files from the external drives like iPods, camcorders, USB flash drives and memory cards.
- Can recover photos deleted by accidentally selecting the “Delete Original” option from iPhoto library or photos lost due to the corruption of the iPhoto library.
- Restores photos of the type JPEG, JPG, TIFF, TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD and even RAW files with the extension PEF, X3F, DNG, RAF, KDC, K25, DCR, created by professional DSLR cameras like Sony, Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, etc.
- Preserves the original name after recovery.
- Provides “Preview” option to see the recovered picture before saving it.
- Can view pictures in Mac finder styled interface for a better understanding of the Mac user.
- Supports Mac OS X 10.5 x and above.
Steps to recover deleted photos on Mac
Step 1: Download and install the Best Mac Recovery Software on your PC. On the home screen click “Recover Photos”.
Step 2: On the next screen, “Recover Deleted Photos” and “Recover Lost Photos” options exist. Select the first option to restore photos emptied from the Trash and select the latter to restore pictures that were lost due to some unknown reason. In the next screen, select the volume from which the images need to be recovered and click “Next”.
Step 3: As soon as the scanning process is completed, a list of recovered photos will be displayed. Preview the photos to check what you were looking for and then save the restored photos.
Tips to avoid permanent data loss
- Stop using the hard drive or the camera as soon as you have deleted the pictures.
- Always keep a back-up of your important data.
- Do not save the recovered pictures on the same destination from where it was deleted.
Stop taking photos from your camera or stop using your hard drive as soon as the photos got deleted.
To recover data from the corrupted volumes visit Corrupted Volume Recovery.