Have you deleted some important files by emptying the MacBook Trash or deleted some important documents by mistake and looking urgently for a solution to perform a data recovery? Then Mac data recovery software will surely help you. It can help repair your MacBook and find lost files (photos, documents, songs, videos, etc.). It can also recover deleted, lost data from the removable storage devices like USB drive, memory card, external HD, FireWire Drives, etc.
Why do you need a recovery software?
The hard drive or any storage device is probably the most important part of you. Why? It contains all your data- every paper you have written, all your programs and games. When the hard drive stops working or the data is accidentally erased, it is worse than losing your wallet. Luckily, there are ways to recover data in many cases.
Possible scenarios where your MacBook data might have been deleted
- Emptied Mac Trash – If you have emptied your Mac Trash or pressed Command+Delete unknowingly, then there are no built-in options in Mac OS to revert back this option. You have to use an effective Data Recovery Software.
- Files lost due to third-party software – There might be a possibility of your data loss or getting deleted while scanning your hard drive for the viruses or installing new software. Your anti-virus might delete your most important file, which it finds corrupted, without your knowledge. So, recovery software will be very helpful in this case.
- Accidental deletion due to improper shutdown – There is also a possibility of data loss when your MacBook is not switched off properly or there is a power surge. Even in that case, you may need software to undelete your lost files.
- Improper removal of the external hard drive – The data present the external hard drive or other storage devices like the memory card or USB drive might have been deleted if they are not safely removed from the computer.
Why should you choose this software?
- Restore files emptied from Trash of MacBook with ease.
- Restores data from SATA, SCSI, IDE hard drives, SD, XD, MMC flash memory cards, memory sticks, USB external drives, FireWire Drives, iPods etc. You can recover data from the external hard disk very efficiently using this software.
- Preview option to make sure you are recovering the right file.
- Save Recovery Session option to avoid rescanning of your hard drive.
- Can restore documents or files of the type DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, Outlook files like .pst .ost, .dbx, etc. To undelete pictures on Mac use the Photo Recovery software.
- Also, restore media files from your Mac system after they were deleted accidentally due to faulty file transfer issues or unintentional format
- Supports HFS+ and HFS formatted volumes
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.5 x and above, both 32-bit and 64-bit, including Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Leopard, Snow Leopard and Lion.
Steps to perform Data Recovery for MacBook
Step 1: Download and install the Mac Recovery Software on your PC. The home screen appears as shown in the figure below, you have to click the “Recover Files” option.
Step 2: The next screen further avails two different recovery options- “Recover Deleted Files” and “Recover Lost Files”. Make suitable choices and then hit on “Next”.
Step 3: After the scanning process is completed, a list of recovered files is displayed. You can then proceed to save the files that are restored by the software..
Tips to avoid permanent data loss
- Stop using the hard drive as soon as you find that some important data has been lost.
- Always keep a backup of your important data.
- Use an updated antivirus to avoid data loss due to the viruses.
- Do not save the recovered data on the same destination from where it was deleted.
If you are looking to recover data from a corrupted Mac volume then you can use the corrupted volume recovery software.