Volume/Partition means the division of computer storage into multiple sets of resources so that each set of resources can be operated independently with its own operating system instance and applications. The number of logical partitions depends on the model and size of the Hard Disks. Through logical partitions hard disks can be divided into several parts.
Like any other Operating System, Macintosh system also consists of local partitions or logical drives such as: HFS and HFSX. But these Partitions may get lost, missed or corrupt due to some common reasons like a hard drive crash, uncertain system shutdown, viral attacks, power surge, software corruption, file system corruption. Due to the partition loss, important data stored on those partitions may become inaccessible which may create many problems for the persons who are depending on those data. In order to overcome from such difficulties you can use the Best Mac Recovery software as it is capable to recover pictures, videos, iTunes songs, etc from your corrupted volume. It can easily allow you to access deleted iTunes songs on Mac, only by following few mouse clicks. Click here to know more about it.
Sometimes while transferring video files from the memory card to the system or vice-versa if you pull out the card abruptly then you may end up with loss of video files. Usage of the Best Mac Recovery tool will help you to get back lost video files with utmost ease.Visit this page http://www.bestmacrecoverysoftware.com/find-deleted-videos-on.html
to know more about the video file recovery on Mac.
Corrupted volume scenarios in MacBook
- Hard Drive Error – Missing volume – There is a chance that your volume gets corrupted while you are installing a new operating system on the same hard drive.
- Mac volumes not accessible due to re-partitioning: When the size of a volume needs to be changed or you wish to create a new volume, re- partitioning the original volume is required. An improper re-partitioning process may corrupt the existing volume causing data loss. While repartitioning the Mac hard drive, you may accidentally delete the existing volume.
- Corruption: Mac volume files may become inaccessible due to file system corruption. While converting the file system from HFS+ to HFS, if the conversion was not done properly, then the file system will be corrupted which leads to data loss.
- The catalog file is damaged or corrupted - This error indicates that the wsusscan.cab downloaded may have had an invalid/missing digital signature when MBSA tried to validate it (the file was corrupted.)
What can you do with this software?
- Capable to undelete files that were accidently deleted from the Trash Bin or deleted using Command+Delete, which bypasses the trash also.
- Undelete MacBook files that were present in the corrupted Mac partition.
- Restore lost partitions but also recover lost files from lost or missing, deleted, formatted HFS+ Partitions of Mac Operating system.
- Helps to restore images from Mac iPhoto Library, videos, music, etc, from a corrupted volume.
- Extremely fast built-in “Find Tool” to find files in the recovered data list.
- Supports to recover corrupted hard drive on Mac Sierra OS.
- Deeply scans to recover lost data from volumes that do not mount or fail to mount.
- New signatures (file types) can be added or edited, that are not listed.
- Can recover data from external hard drives like memory cards, flash drives, iPods, etc.
- Supports the recovery of files from HFS+, HFS, NTFS, exFAT, FAT16 and FAT32 partitions/volumes.
- Perform USB stick recovery from different brands such as Transcend, Sony, Kingston, HP,etc.
- Supports Mac OS X 10.5 x quickly.
- Also facilitates user to perform iMac file recovery.
How to recover lost/damaged Mac partition?
Step 1: Download and install the Best Mac Recovery Software on your PC. Run the software. Click “Recover Volume/drives” on the welcome screen and then select “Volume Recovery” from the next screen.
Step 2: Select the volume which you want to recover and click “Next”.
Step 3: After the scanning process is completed, a list of recovered files is displayed. Click “Save” button to save the recovered files.
Things to remember-
It is recommended not to use your hard disk after you find that your volume got corrupted. This will increase the chances of thdata recovery.
Always save the recovered files in the volume other than the volume from which the data is deleted.