Looking for the best Mac recovery software to restore lost data on Mac OS X?
Then Don’t Worry!!! The Best Mac Restore utility is here for you. It assures you a safe and riskfree recovery process to retrieve all your lost Mac data. That is why Best Mac Recovery Software has been appreciated by the Industry Experts and the customers all around the globe. It is one of the best Mac recovery utility to recover emptied trash data on Mac.
Videos are popular nowadays as they capture lively emotions and actions than images. You may have captured your memorable moments in the form of videos. But this files cannot be spared from loss. You may delete the file by mistake & later regret doing so. But by using the Best Mac recovery utility you can easily get back all deleted videos with ease.
Read further to know what they said about the Best Mac Recovery software:
Before going through the specialized feature of the Best Mac recovery software, you should be familiar with all the possible data loss scenarios which can be handled by this Best Mac Recovery tool
Possible scenarios under which Mac OS X data is likely to be deleted/lost:
- Common Human Mistakes: This particular section includes scenarios under which data from Mac OS X are lost/erased due to human errors
- Unintentional Deletion: Data from the hard drive of your Mac machine or any other storage devices can get unintentionally deleted by the user; such as accidentally deleting any data using the Shift+Command+Delete option or using Command+Option+Delete, accidental emptying the trash bin, or unknowingly etc.
- Accidental Formatting: Formatting any Mac volume or any other storage device accidentally leads to data loss from that particular volume or the storage device. For e.g. formatting a wrong volume while installing more than one operating system on the hard drive leads to data loss from that volume.
- Improper Usage: Inappropriate usage of the external drive, memory card or any other storage device may also lead to data loss from that device. This type of improper usage includes
- Pulling out the memory card from the digital camera while the photos from the digital camera are being downloaded to the hard drive of the Mac machine
- Removing the USB drive, memory card or any other external drive abruptly while some data are being transferred from that drive to the computer’s hard drive or vice-versa.
- Disconnecting the iPod forcibly from the computer the while some files in the iPod are still in use
- Accidentally selecting restore option in the iPod
- Apple Partition Map Corruption: Apple partition map holds the details of the volumes on the hard drive, their location, size acquired etc. If the Apple map is corrupted due to any reasons like a logical problem, operating system malfunction etc., then the entire drive may become inaccessible to the user leading to data loss. The Best Mac Recovery utility can restore corrupted Mac volume efficiently with all the data present inside, safe and sound.
- Journal Corruption: Journal files are one of the important features in Mac operating system, which enables you to restore the data lost after an accidental shutdown of the system or instant power failure. Sometimes, the journal file may get corrupted due to overlapping of the journaled Metadata and un-journaled file data resulting in data loss.
- Catalog File Corruption: Catalog files play a vital role in accessing the data from a particular Mac volume. Each volume has its specified catalog file which stores all the necessary details about that volume. Data from a particular Mac volume can be accessed with the help of the node of the catalog file specified for that volume. If the catalog file or its node is corrupted or damaged due to any reason, the entire volume will be inaccessible leading to data loss.
- Volume Header Corruption: Volume header of a particular volume is similar to a file header which contains all the essential components of the volume. The volume header can be corrupted due to instant power failure, software malfunctions, improper system shut down etc. Once the header of a volume is corrupted, then the entire volume becomes inaccessible leading to data loss.
What are those precautionary measured to be followed to avoid permanent data loss?
The data deleted/lost on Mac OS X will be there in the storage space until they are overwritten. If the lost/deleted data are overwritten, they are permanently lost i.e. they can never be retrieved using any recovery software. Following are some precautionary measures which should be followed in order to avoid permanent loss of deleted/lost data
- Stop using the storage device right after data loss because; writing of any new data into that storage space may overwrite the deleted/lost data.
- Do not install the Best Mac Recovery tool on the same storage space which contains wiped/lost data. This is because; installation of the data retrieval utility may overwrite the lost data on that storage space.
- Make sure that the destination location for the recovered data is not same as the location which contains the deleted or missing data.
- It is better to use the demo version of the Best Mac Recovery software so that you can estimate the possibility of recovery. You can buy the full version of the software if you are satisfied with the demo version’s performance
Special features of Best Mac Recovery software:
- The software retrieves deleted/lost/formatted data from hard drives such as (ATA/PATA/SCSI/IDE etc.) from various hard drive brands which are mentioned below:
- Toshiba (Canvio)
- Hitachi (Life Studio, Touro Pro)
- Western Digital (MyPassport, Elements, My Passport Elite)
- Iomega (Iomega eGo BlackBelt Portable, Iomega eGo Desktop USB 3.0 etc.)
- Buffalo (Stealth, Ministation, Metro etc.) and many more
- The Best Mac Recovery tool performs photo recovery on Mac, Raw photos, audio files and video files recovery from different brands of flash memory cards which are mentioned below in detail:
- Transcend (Transcend JetFlash 300, Transcend Class 10 MicroSDHC flash memory, Transcend Compact Flash 133x etc.)
- Sony (Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo Mark2, Sony Memory Stick Duo, Sony Compact Flash 133x etc.)
- Kingston (Kingston SDHC Class 10 G2, Kingston MicroSDHC Class 4, Kingston SO-DIMM DDR3 memory stick etc.)
- SanDisk (SanDisk XD-Picture, SanDisk Extreme Compact Flash, SanDisk USB Cruzer Fit, SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC etc.)
- Samsung, Toshiba, HP, Panasonic and many more common brands of flash drives supported by Mac OS X data recovery software.
- This software helps to recover corrupted hard drive on Mac Sierra OS as well as on different Mac versions quickly.
- Best Mac Recovery software also restores photos, audio and video files lost from the iPod. It supports data restoration from various iPod brands like Apple iPod Nano, Mini, Classic, Shuffle etc.
- Recover files from the external hard drive brands like Seagate, Western Digital, Hitachi, Samsung, Iomega etc.
How to restore data using the Best Mac Recovery Software?
Step 1: Download and Install the demo version of Best Mac Recovery Software. After successful launch, you will get a welcome screen with three different options like “Recover Files”, “Recover Photos” and “Recover Volumes/Drives”. Select any of the options with matches to your data loss scenario. Select “Recover Volumes/Drives” to retrieve data lost from a particular volume or drive
Step 2: After that, you will get two different options in a new window like “Volume Recovery” and “Formatted/Reformatted Recovery”. Select the 2nd option to retrieve data from formatted or reformatted Mac volume. Then you have to select the drive/volume from which you have lost data. After selecting the appropriate volume click on “Next” to start the data retrieval process.
Step 3: After the retrieval process completed you can view all the data retrieved from that particular volume along with all their necessary details
You can avoid losing data from your Mac Machine by taking regular backup of your important data. You can easily restore your important data from the backup files in case you lost access to them due to any data loss scenario in the future